Notary services are provided to American and non-American citizens, who need to have documents notarized for use in the United States. This service will be performed during American Citizen Service (ACS) hours.
You must bring:
- Your passport as a means of personal identification & citizenship, and
- Evidence of a name change if the name in your passport differs from the name on the documents you wish to have notarized
- The appropriate fee (PDF 138KB)
- Accompanying witnesses, when needed, as the Consular staff is not permitted to serve as witnesses. All witnesses must provide proof of identification.
Due to government regulations, we cannot notarize / legalize/ authenticate the following:
- U.S. state-issued documents for use in other countries (e.g. U.S. birth certificate, marriage, death certificate)
- Certified copies of original non-U.S. documents
- Certified copies of non-original document
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.